Amplified Craft's Rules of Engagement and Server Properties
Amplified Craft Rules and Codes of Conduct (unabridged version)
1. The Emerald Rule: We reserve the right to ban any user for any reason. This is not supposed to be an easy server. You must learn to defend yourself against players and the harsh Amplified environment and employ crafty tactics if necessary to do this. Spawn does have a small safe haven against all player, mob and fall damage. With that in mind.
2. Griefing, PvP, stealing and scamming between players are to be expected and considered fair game. Grief Prevention plugin is enabled, so protect your stuff and stay active. Additionally, this is a PvP server so you may kill or be killed, repeatedly. Tpa killing is allowed, and for that matter, any player interaction is taken at the end users' risk.
3. Do not advertise or spam in chat or on the website. Do not ask to be ranked up or to be op'ed. Those ranks are earned, not asked for. When asked by staff to adhere to any of the above rules your full cooperation is expected.
4. I (Owner-Petr0lsk) have a fairly relaxed approach to conversation here. Keep the insults and trash talking light and friendly. However, any comments that promote racism, hate, misogyny, homophobia; or any verbal or sexual harassment, or any maliciously natured speech, are strictly not tolerated. If you are engaged in this behavior you could be muted or banned indefinitely depending on the severity. You are expected to treat people with respect and dignity here. /ignore is available to those persons speech you cannot listen to when staff is not around.
5. I (Owner-Petr0lsk) have a special disdain for cheaters. Clients, modifications or resource packs that are used to cheat are not allowed on this server. Do not duplicate items.
This next "rule" is not so much a rule but more of courtesy. 6. Mob, Iron, Gold and/or Ender farms are allowed with one caveat; there should be an on/off switch if powered by redstone. If not, said farm -could- be subject to deletion if it is too intrustive on server performance.
Server Properties (What makes Amplified Craft unique?)
• Default rank is Survivor and you will receive 1 Shulker Box when you first log in.
• Access to the End Portal can be located on the roof of the Nether or obtained via rank up to Member. You could also do it the old fashioned way and find a Stronghold.
• The map is a customized terrain similar to an Amplified map.
• Gold Ore is located up to level (y) 255.
• Diamond Ore is located up to level (y) 155.
• Dungeon spawning rates are more than 10x higher than normal rates.
• Spawners can be placed down in every world.
• Lava spread is not enabled.
• Mobs do not grief the land.
• Some items are restricted. Totem of Undying and End Crystals.